We educate students in the Catholic tradition to fully develop knowledge, confidence, and moral responsibility. Our students lead and serve with the courage of Saint Michael in their church and community.
As a community, St. Michael’s School will create an environment in which all students become active members of society by modeling the teachings of Christ through prayer and learning. We provide an outstanding and affordable education that prepares students to meet the challenges of education, work, and life. St. Michael’s School instills a lifelong love of learning and strong moral ethics in its students who serve and lead in their church and community.
We believe a Catholic education transforms students’ lives by: bringing them closer to Jesus Christ, helping them practice their faith, and giving them academic skills needed to become leaders in society.
Student Learning Expectations
As followers of St. Michael we are Angels who:
- Apply the Gospel to our daily lives
- Nurture others thru Prayer, Community, Preaching, and Study
- Generate and develop 21st Century skills
- Engage in the process of learning
- Learn to resolve conflict peacefully
- Study and display critical-thinking skills