Applications can be obtained in the school office during office hours (M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.). The Office is closed daily for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Please check our calendar to ensure we are open before you stop by the school. Should you have any questions, please call the school at 323-752-6101.
Once you have returned your completed application documents and paid the registration fee, please call for an appointment with Principal Rodriguez.
Foremost, we would like to emphasize the importance of filling out a Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) application for tuition assistance for each of your children. Please apply for CEF funds every year, even if you feel you will not qualify. Applications are available in early February and are due in late March. Tuition is determined by personal income and economic situation.
For an enrollment application, go to the Handbooks & Forms section.
- School Tours can be requested by making an appointment
- February 1 – Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) applications & Re-Enrollment Packets available
- February – Enrollment Opens
- Late January or early February – Open House for prospective families
- March – CEF Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
- March to June – Interviews with Principal, Deposits & Applications submitted
- Summer – student testing
- Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st
- First Grade Students must be 6 years old by September 1st
- In general, new Eighth Grade students are not accepted (unless they are coming from a Catholic school)
Items to be turned in before Interview
- School Recommendation Letter
- Last Report Card
- Doctor’s Health Exam Report within the last year
- Immunization Book
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents’ and students’ Social Security Numbers
- Voided Check (bank account information) for FACTS payment registration
- Family’s Parish Envelope Number (if applicable)
- Catholic Education Foundation form with previous year’s 1040 Tax Form
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year until capacity is reached.
All fees are non-refundable. The registration fee is $250 per student and must be paid before the last day of school in mid-June each year. Registration covers: placement, insurance, textbooks, enrichment resources, and informational material. There is also a $30 technology fee per student and a FACTS fee of $47 per family. Each family also has a fundraising obligation of $400 (primarily event ticket sales & benefit drawing tickets). There is an additional fee of $50 per student for classroom activities. Graduation fees apply to transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and eighth grade.