Registration is open for Maestro En Casa 10-week program for new immigrants who wish to:
- improve English language skills
- learn how to support your child’s academic development
- understand their civil rights
- gain access to public services
- plan personal finances
- obtain information on basic living, health and wellness in our community.
Classes are held at St. Michael’s School on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. Classes begin February 6th. The cost is $10 for books. Childcare is provided.
To register, call the school during regular school hours (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM on M-F). Space is limited and fills up quickly.