The St. Michael’s School Board is an advisory board that works with the school’s leadership to ensure the long term viability and success of St. Michael’s Catholic School by supporting the school’s financial and educational needs and goals.
- Know and support St. Michael’s mission, goals, programs, needs, and impact
- Provide organizational leadership and advisement
- Actively serve on a committee
- Help with fundraising to ensure adequate resources, attend and support fundraisers and make a personally significant gift
- Suggest nominees and help recruit new board members
Length of term: A board term is three years, which may be renewed up to a maximum of three consecutive terms. The Board meets four times per year. Committees meet 2-4 times per year.