Applications can be obtained in the school office during office hours (M-TH, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. to Noon on Fridays). You can also find the online application below. The Office is closed daily for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Please check our calendar to ensure we are open before you stop by the school especially during the summer. Should you have any questions, please call the school at 323-752-6101.
Once you have returned your completed application documents and paid the registration fee, please call for an appointment with Principal Rodriguez.
Foremost, we would like to emphasize the importance of filling out a Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) application for tuition assistance for each of your children. Please apply for CEF funds every year, even if you feel you will not qualify. Applications are available in early February and are due in late March. Tuition is determined by personal income and economic situation.
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year until capacity is reached. The enrollment application link is at the bottom of this page.
- School Tours can be requested by making an appointment
- January to June – Interviews with Principal, Deposits & Applications submitted
- Registration discounts are offered
- Late January or early February – Open House for prospective families
- February – Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) applications
- February – Enrollment opens
- Late March – CEF Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
- Summer – Student Testing
- Transitional Kindergarten students must be four years old by September 1st
- Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 1st
- First Grade students must be six years old by September 1st
- In general, new Eighth Grade students are not accepted (unless they are coming from a Catholic school)
Items to be turned in before Interview
- Completed Application
- Last Report Card
- Physical Exam for Kindergarten & First Grade students
- Immunization Records
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- FACTS payment registration online
- Catholic Education Foundation application with previous year’s Federal Income Tax Returns
All fees are non-refundable. The registration fee is $300 per student and must be paid before the last day of school in mid-June each year. Discounts are available on Registration fees in the months of February ($50 off) and March ($25 off). Registration covers: placement, insurance, textbooks, educational and enrichment resources, and informational material. There is also a $40 technology fee per student and a FACTS fee of $47 per family.
Each family also has a fundraising obligation of $400, plus a $50 per student activity fee:
- $50 Per Classroom Activity Fee (due August)
- $100 in St. Michael’s Raffle (due September)
- $100 in Deanery Raffle (due December)
- $200 in Casino Night tickets (due March)
Graduation fees apply to certain grades:
- Eighth Grade: $300
- Kindergarten: $280
- Transitional Kindergarten: $100
There is a First Communion fee of $70 for first communicants.
Additionally, each family must complete 50 service hours before the end of May each year. Parents who do not complete their service hours will be billed $10 for each service hour that was not fulfilled, plus a late fee.