Are you interested in having your child attend St. Michael’s School? If so, come and visit us.
The Shea Foundation has made a donation to the Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) in the amount of $50,000,000! This donation is for NEW families to our Catholic school system and can be almost 50% OFF TUITION!
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Student must have a registration date after 7/1/21.
- Student can be in grades K through 8th.
- Student cannot have been enrolled in an LA Archdiocese Catholic School during the Spring Semester of the 20-21 School Year.
- If students were previously enrolled in a Catholic School they should be at least 1 semester removed from the LA Catholic School system.
- Exceptions can be made if student was previously at another Catholic school that is not within a 20-mile radius of your school or if their previous catholic school has been closed.
- Student’s family income must not exceed the New Enrollment Initiative: Shea Tuition Award (STA) Income Guidelines.